Well my day is not as exciting Jon's adventure through the city. I work in the morning. Since we have gotten here I have been spending most of my time auditing accounts. I look through old transactions and compare numbers and make corrections if needed. Doesn't that sound exiting!!! So I won't bore you with accounting details. In the afternoon, while Jon is at language I am at home. I do more fun stuff like laundry, dishes, and cleaning the house. When Jacob wakes up from his nap we usually all go outside any play. A new family has arrived and live in the other house on the compound. They have a puppy, so the kids have spent a lot of time chasing the puppy.
Everytime we go somewhere we have been taking the camera along. Here are some of boda-bodas (motorcycles) and what you will find on the back of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment