Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kiah's Thoughts


Today as Jon and I were talking about the Presidential Debate and all the financial problems in the world, Jon said "I would not be surprised if Jesus returned today." Kiah was sitting there and had a very curious look on her face. We told her that someday Jesus would come back and get those who love him and take them to heaven. Kiah in her little 4 year-old mind said "How will he carry all the people, he only has 2 hands."

2 comments:

Christine said...

Yes, every day we are one day closer to Jesus' return and the signs are pointing to soon. I love the picture of Kiah. She is a beautiful little girl. All of your pictures are so good. Are you all adjusting ok? I certainly enjoy your blog. Take care.
Love, Christine

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you all are doing so well. I love hearing the things that come out of the mouths of young children. Just precious - thanks for sharing.

Amy Polson

P.S. What a blessing that you have the opportunity to homeschool!