We have so many things to be thankful for this year. While it is always hard to be away from family and friends on a Holiday, we were thankful that Jon's brother was able to come and visit. On Friday, we cooked a turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, broccoli rice casserole, green beans and rolls. It was so good. It is wonderful that food can make you feel like you are right back at home. We are also thankful for web-cams, a great way that we can still see our family so many miles away.Here are the things we are thankful for this year.
A wonderful marriage.

One beautiful little girl.

One handsome little boy.

Jennifer's kin.

Jon's kin.

Jennifer's birth kin.
This year we really thankful for Earle baby #3 due on June 22, 2009.
5 comments:
Congratulations!! It is so true we have much to be thankful for! I look forward to watching your new bundle make it to this great big world!
Wow!! You sure surprised me!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I so enjoy your blog, which makes me feel like you are still next door instead of across the ocean. Kiah and Jacob are so cute. We had a fun day yesterday with Dan, Shelly, Drew, and Amy. Everytime I pick a piece of lint off the carpet, I think of you. :>)God Bless, Christine
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the big news!
Congratulations, Jon and Jennifer! How exciting!
If you actually name your new child "Earle baby #3", I will be simultaneously disappointed and pleased. Any thought of using "Lancaster" as the middle name of a son? I think using the mother's maiden name as a son's middle name is something not done as often as it once was.
Post a Comment