Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kid Thoughts

I love listening to a 5 year olds' ideas. Kiah's world is so innocent and fun. Recently, a friend in our complex was moving back to Singapore. While I was explaining this to Kiah she asked, "What do people do in Singapore, do they sing?" A few days earlier I had made fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy. I asked her if she wanted gravy on her potatoes, she said "No." She went on to say, "The only gravy I like is pancake gravy." I asked her what pancake gravy was, and she said "Syrup."

Jacob on the other hand is such a simple little guy. The other night before bed he looked out the window and saw the moon. He said, "I am going to get a rope so I can catch the moon."

I love their creativity together. This morning, they were locking a mean old crocodile in the cabinet with very cheap tape. One of the their other favorite games recently has been "water park." They get on their swimsuits and pretend their beds are water slides. They even measure each other to see if they are tall enough to ride.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Kiah and Jacob are very creative. That is great! I'm sure you are excited about Jon coming home tomorrow. Friday we are going to Nashville. We are looking forward to spending Easter with Drew and of course Shelly, Dan, and Amy too.
Happy Easter to all of you! Celebrate our risen Lord!