We had a great trip here, no delays or lost luggage. The kids did great. It was so smooth and we are so thankful.
I don't have any pictures ready to go yet, but will next week after we get internet.
Our flat is much better than we expected. It is bigger and has a fresh coat a paint and new mattresses. We have been busy traveling around town trying to find things we need. Jon is out today looking for a cycle. A good used one will cost about $80.00. We have learned that nothing is cheap here.
Since we won't have a car, we have been learning the bus system. There are a few stops close to were we live. I do miss a car when it comes to grocery shopping.
The kids are adjusting great. We haven't had any sleep issues with time change. We found a little playground just 3 blocks from us. Kiah made the trip to the store with me yesterday and is learning that you have to walk a lot here.
Cheerio
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you all made it safely and you are starting to adjust. I look forward to reading your updates!
Shelly
Glad you made it without any trouble. I'll look forward to hearing more. I enjoy your blog.
Christine
Post a Comment