Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just another week

On Monday, as we were taking the mail out, Jacob wiped out on the driveway. He scratched up his face and his hands. He cut his mouth in two places. Then on Wednesday, Kiah was running out of her room and Jacob was running in and there was a collision. Thus resulting in Jacob getting another bloody lip.
Jacob is learning another new skill this week, time-out.


I took this picture of Kiah in Uganda. It has become my favorite picture of her. This week she said the cutest thing. Jon was walking out of the office and she said "He is a really good guy."


I tried on Wednesday to get the kids to take a picture together. After about a half-hour, I surrender defeat.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Two cute kids!!

I like the picture of Kiah too. Jennifer, I think you should post a picture of you when you were younger. I'd love to compare it to Kiah! :-)

Shelly